Vs > Fort St John, Bc
Totara Flat vs Fort St John, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Totara Flat vs Roxburgh, New Zealand
Totara Flat vs Walhalla, Sc, Usa
Totara Flat vs Cataguases, Brazil
Totara Flat vs Manchester, England, Uk
Fort St John, Bc vs Farah, Afghanistan
Fort St John, Bc vs Roberval, Qc, Canada
Fort St John, Bc vs Longreach, Australia
Fort St John, Bc vs Junin, Argentina
Massawa vs Petrozavodsk
Direction Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Kotlas
Poindimie vs Zolotonosa
Kirensk vs Picos
- The distance between Totara Flat, New Zealand and Fort St John, Bc, Canada is approximately 12,651 km or 7,862 mi.
- To reach Totara Flat in this distance one would set out from Fort St John, Bc bearing 228.4° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Totara Flat bearing 214.2° or SW .
- Totara Flat has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Fort St John, Bc has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Both are in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 9.8 °C (17.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.2 °C (36.4°F) less in Totara Flat. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1448 mm (57 in) more which is equivalent to 1448 l/m² (35.54 US gal/ft²) or 14,480,000 l/ha (1,548,008 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.2° higher in Totara Flat than in Fort St John, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Totara Flat relative to Fort St John, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort St John, Bc vs Totara Flat
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -10 (-18)
|| -7 (-13)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Totara Flat vs Analalava, Madagascar
Totara Flat vs Conceição do Mato Dentro, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Totara Flat vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada
Totara Flat vs Falconara, Italy
Fort St John, Bc vs Geisenheim, Germany
Fort St John, Bc vs Hombori, Mali
Fort St John, Bc vs Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil
Fort St John, Bc vs Morioka, Japan
Moundou vs Hamamatsu
Sao Goncalo vs Key West, Florida
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Kimball, Ne
Nashville, Tennessee vs Pontianak, Borneo
Totara Flat vs Fort St John, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Totara Flat
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort St John, Bc
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 309.4 kms (192.3 miles) NNW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 182.3 kms (113.3 miles) WSW
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 434.6 kms (270.1 miles) WSW
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 532.8 kms (331.1 miles) WSW
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 389.2 kms (241.9 miles) WSW
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) SSW
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 374.4 kms (232.7 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 340.6 kms (211.6 miles) NE
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 203.5 kms (126.5 miles) E
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 65.4 kms (40.7 miles) SSE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 387.4 kms (240.7 miles) ESE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 545 kms (338.7 miles) ESE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 402.5 kms (250.1 miles) SE
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 548.2 kms (340.7 miles) ESE
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 466.5 kms (289.9 miles) SSE