Vs > Fort Smith, Nt
Totara Flat vs Fort Smith, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Totara Flat vs Sta. Vit. Palmar, Brazil
Totara Flat vs Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Totara Flat vs Youngstown/ Oh, Usa
Totara Flat vs Chlef, Algeria
Fort Smith, Nt vs Daguaan City, Philippines
Fort Smith, Nt vs Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay
Fort Smith, Nt vs Burns, Oregon, Usa
Fort Smith, Nt vs Yining, China
Pige vs New Hampton, Ia
Jerba vs Saratov
Wroclaw vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
Uttaradit East vs Lencois
- The distance between Totara Flat, New Zealand and Fort Smith, Nt, Canada is approximately 13,315 km or 8,274 mi.
- To reach Totara Flat in this distance one would set out from Fort Smith, Nt bearing 235.9° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Totara Flat bearing 214° or SW .
- Totara Flat has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Fort Smith, Nt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Totara Flat is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Fort Smith, Nt is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 14.4 °C (25.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.1 °C (56°F) less in Totara Flat. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1562.5 mm (61.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1562.5 l/m² (38.35 US gal/ft²) or 15,625,000 l/ha (1,670,416 US gal/ac) more. About 5 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17° higher in Totara Flat than in Fort Smith, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Totara Flat relative to Fort Smith, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Smith, Nt vs Totara Flat
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -11 (-19)
|| -7 (-13)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Totara Flat vs Skovorodino, Russia
Totara Flat vs Lencois, Brazil
Totara Flat vs Corsicana, Tx, Usa
Totara Flat vs Kawambwa, Zambia
Fort Smith, Nt vs Deir-Alla, Jordan
Fort Smith, Nt vs Dickson, Tn, Usa
Fort Smith, Nt vs Hebron, Ne, Usa
Fort Smith, Nt vs Chico, Chile
Los Angeles, Ca vs Barcelona
Katha vs Hoseda-Hard
Veracruz vs Villa Riva
El Geneina vs Toulouse
Totara Flat vs Fort Smith, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Totara Flat
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Smith, Nt
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) NNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.8 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) WNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 0.5 kms (0.3 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) WSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 530.4 kms (329.6 miles) SW