Vs > Dewar Lakes, Nt
Totara Flat vs Dewar Lakes, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Totara Flat vs Iguatu, Brazil
Totara Flat vs Taunton, Ma, Usa
Totara Flat vs Base Orcadas, Antarctica
Totara Flat vs Ponta Pora, Brazil
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Xichang, China
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Coco Island, Myanmar
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile
Mae Sariang vs Los Andes
Roxburgh vs Farmington, Me
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Kinloss
Turkmenbashy vs Khoram Abad
- The distance between Totara Flat, New Zealand and Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada is approximately 15,410 km or 9,576 mi.
- To reach Totara Flat in this distance one would set out from Dewar Lakes, Nt bearing 276.1° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Totara Flat bearing 209.3° or SSW .
- Totara Flat has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Dewar Lakes, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Totara Flat is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Dewar Lakes, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 24.5 °C (44.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.5 °C (40.5°F) less in Totara Flat. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1653.1 mm (65.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1653.1 l/m² (40.57 US gal/ft²) or 16,531,000 l/ha (1,767,274 US gal/ac) more. About 7 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.5° higher in Totara Flat than in Dewar Lakes, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Totara Flat relative to Dewar Lakes, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Totara Flat
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Totara Flat vs Fort Scott, Ks, Usa
Totara Flat vs Rumbek, Sudan
Totara Flat vs King Salmon, Ak, Usa
Totara Flat vs State University, Ms, Usa
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Madison, Ne, Usa
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Kosti, Sudan
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Rhodes, Greece
Watertown, Wi vs Wellington Aero
Adana vs Cheraw, Sc
Gore Bay, On vs El Fasher
Yamagata vs Haparanda
Totara Flat vs Dewar Lakes, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Totara Flat
Climate Guides for Locations near Dewar Lakes, Nt
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) WNW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 406.5 kms (252.6 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 752.3 kms (467.5 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 591.6 kms (367.6 miles) W
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 732.3 kms (455.1 miles) SW
- Upernavik, Greenland - 714.5 kms (444 miles) NE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 766.1 kms (476 miles) ENE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 737.8 kms (458.5 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 177.9 kms (110.6 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 330 kms (205 miles) ESE
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 756.5 kms (470.1 miles) E
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 468.9 kms (291.4 miles) ESE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) SSE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) SSE